Connecticut Storm 2021 Season Travel Team Tryouts
Monday October 12, 2020
Grade 5 & 6 Boys 10:00-11:00 Court 1 Grades 5 & 6 Girls 10:00-11:00 Court 2
Grade 7 & 8 Boys 11:15-12:30 Court 1 Grades 7 & 8 Girls 11:15-12:30 Court 2
Grades 9 & 10 & 11 Girls 12:45-2:00 Court 1 & Court 2
* All tryouts are at Sports on 66, 265 W High St. East Hampton
* All athletes should bring to tryouts: 1) water (no fountains will be open, 2) basketball labeled with a name, 3) Reversible jersey or two different colored t-shirts, 4) masks
* Register for tryouts online or mail registration form in. Pre-registration is highly recommended. Mail with $25 check prior to 10/8/20.
* There is a $25 non-refundable fee for tryouts. Payments can be made by check and mailed to CT Storm, 46 North Court, Colchester 06415 or brought to tryouts (check and cash accepted).
**For athletes who chose the rollover option from the 2020 season, attendance at tryouts is expected, however the tryout fee will be waived.
What happens after tryouts?
- All players will be called within 48 hours after tryouts.
- Players have 24 hours to accept their position on the team.
- A $400 nonrefundable deposit must be made within 4 days of an athlete making the team. The fees and payment schedule can be found on the website.
- Failure to comply with acceptance of team position or payment may result in possible replacement of an athlete on a team.
- Spring League teams will be offered to those not making a travel team.
Jen Labrie, Club President, email@example.com, 860-460-8368
Dale Robertson, Club Vice President, firstname.lastname@example.org, 808-347-8087